Beautiful, compact, squared glass building at the corner of the lane is a charm in itself. This magnificent piece of architecture has been built according to the needs of modern living and equipped with the latest technological advancements to cater to the needs of today’s world. It gives you the feel of a cozy and ideal place to live.
The building, built-in 2000, has a total of 22 units. The HOA covers water, garbage, exterior insurance, property management, earthquake insurance, and high-speed internet. Great location, few minutes walk to 22nd Street Caltrain station, DogPatch downtown where you can find cafés, restaurants, the neighborhood brunch spots, wine bars, beauty salon, butcher shop, and a few others.
This soundproof spacious tri-level live-work loft is equipped with almost every necessity of life. Right away after entering the apartment, there is a built-in shoe rack and extra storage space to put your carry on stuff with you. At the same level, there is a beautiful U shaped Kitchen with granite tops and wooden cabinets to store your crockery and cutlery in a modern manner. The kitchen is designed in a way that you can gather all there with your guests for chit chat and breakfast on granite tops, plus you can carry on the conversation while you are cooking. High ceilings and concrete shared walls make this place more ideal and open where you can breathe in ease, away from city noise, after your long workday.
Around the year, you can get great sunlight as the apartment is a corner unit of the building. The picturesque fireplace is the best place to sit around to erase your thirst for warm coffee and reading habit. Built-in Bose speakers, television right above the fireplace is another remarkable aspect of this place, and an ideal place to watch TV.
The modern, open stairs lead to the loft. The upper floor has a full bath and leads to the loft space, which has been recently enclosed with Japanese style windows and door to offer privacy to your guests or extended family or even serve as additional office space for your needs.
A beautiful wooden staircase will lead you to your master bedroom and a bathroom. It’s enclosed with the Japanese style sliding door, making it private and quieter. The bathroom is equipped with a sit-down cum rainforest shower. Newly built closets in the room are enough to handle your clothing desire. The bottom bedroom also comes with the sliding door with a built-in desk where you can work freely on your computer. If you are fond of books, there are beautiful bookshelves so you can enjoy reading books here as well. The bottom floor has a separate private entrance, so if you have any older adults with you who can’t use stairs much, they can stay here and use the separate entrance from the building. Washer and dryer have already been installed in the unit with two large storage spaces. The second Italian bathroom has been recently upgraded with the latest stand-up shower and many storage cabinets to fulfill your cosmetic and bath needs.
One parking space and storage are included in the package. There is also an option to add an electric car charging unit in the parking. 1011 23rd Street has easy access to multiple bus lines that makes your commute easy. The 22nd Street Caltrain station is several blocks away at a walking distance. You can find La Stazzione and Philz Coffee just around the corner. Piccino, Serpentine, Museum of Craft & Design, Hard Knox Cafe, Workshop Residence, Recchiuti Confections, Industrious Life, Mr. & Mrs. Miscellaneous, & the Minnesota Street Project is not more than 5 minutes’ walk. If you are a pet lover, there are dog-friendly parks within walking distance. There is also easy access to the roof deck where you can fulfill your exercise needs.
About the property
• Tri-level live/work loft.
• HOA is 723.72 and covers water, sewage, garbage, elevator, gym, common area maintenance, high-speed internet from web pass, and earthquake insurance.
• Smart plug upgrades in both bedrooms.
• Brand new custom window drapes on the living room and master bedroom.
• Newly painted.
• Enclosed loft bedroom on the upper level.
• Enclosed master bedroom with master bathroom on the lower level.
• Separate entrance from the second bedroom: easy access from the building entrance.
• Updated second bathroom.
• Washer and dryer in unit.
• Modern and sophisticated building with an intercom system.
• Rooftop with 360-degree views of San Francisco.
• Free high-speed Internet.
About this location
• 1011 23rd Street has easy access to multiple muni lines and buses and 280 & 101 Highway.
• 22nd Caltrain station is several blocks away at a walking distance.
• Philz Coffee, Minessotta street project, and Besharam Indian Cuisine just around the corner.
• Piccino, Serpentine, Museum of Craft & Design, Hard Knox Cafe, Just For You Café, Neighbor Bakehouse, Workshop Residence, Recchiuti Confections, Longbridge Pizza, Industrious Life, Mr. & Mrs. Miscellaneous, & the Minnesota Street Project is not more than 5-10 minutes walk.
• Walking distance to the Chase Center and Mission Bay.